How to update Divi
Need to update Divi? It’s a piece of cake! First things first, you’ll need to make sure you have a membership to Elegant Themes*. Then, just do this:
- Download the Elegant Themes Updater plugin.
- Now upload its .ZIP file to Plugins > Add New.
- Activate the plugin, then go to Settings > General.
- At the bottom of that page, enter your Elegant Themes information. (You’ll need your ET API, which is a long string of letters and numbers that you can find on the ET website.)
- Now, you can update Divi (and the rest of ET’s products) directly through the WP dashboard, just like you would with any other plugin or theme.
* That’s an affiliate link. If you decide to purchase Divi from this link, you won’t pay anything extra, and Mark will get a small commission from the sale. Please don’t purchase any products unless you feel they would be beneficial to you and your business.
Hello there, Divi designer!
Designing can be tough, but you can make it easier. Receive four free emails on eliminating stress, using Divi's
magical powers to work smarter, raising your rates, and automating the administrative dullness in your practice so you can focus on doing what you love.