How to easily add CSS
Don’t be scared of editing your CSS – it’s easy, especially if you have prewritten code to paste.
- On the WordPress Admin Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Simple Custom CSS“. Find the plugin by John Regan and Danny Van Kooten and install it.
- Activate it, then go to Appearance > Custom CSS.
- Type or paste the code you want inside the text area.
- Click “Update Custom CSS” and you’re done!
Hello there, Divi designer!
Designing can be tough, but you can make it easier. Receive four free emails on eliminating stress, using Divi's
magical powers to work smarter, raising your rates, and automating the administrative dullness in your practice so you can focus on doing what you love.